This document does the following:
• defines command file types and explains their primary part
• explains Command Programming Language (CPL) including syntax and
command file generation tactics
• provides specific usage examples
• describes most Camand CPL commands
• describes many CAMAX-supplied command files
• includes the Camand Fonts Generator feature and Camand Moldbase
feature, which are complex examples of what can be achieved with CPL
There are four types of command files; all are ASCII text based files that use CPL syntax. Camand uses each command file type in a different manner.
Hidden content: ******, you can view after buying!
You need login first!
If you have any questions, please feel free to EMail me: email@example.com