• Deformation geometry
• Forming equipments
• Shearing and blanking
• Stretch forming
• Deep drawing
• Forming limit criteria
• Defects in formed parts
• Methods of sheet metal processes such as stretching,shearing, blanking, bending, deep drawing, redrawing are introduced.
• Variables in sheet forming process will be discussed together with formability and test methods.
• Defects occurring during the forming process will be emphasised. The solutions to such defect problems will also be given
Sheet metal forming is a process that materials undergo permanent deformation by cold forming to produce a variety of complex three dimensional shapes.
• The process is carried out in the plane of sheet by tensile forces with high ratio of surface area to thickness.
• High rate of production and formability is determined by its mechanical properties.
•Friction conditions at the tool-metal interface are very important and controlled by press conditions,lubrication, tool material and surface condition, and strip surface con
Hidden content: ******, you can view after buying!
You need login first!
If you have any questions, please feel free to EMail me: firstname.lastname@example.org